The kids have aced their test, reports are written and all that's left between us and a 9 week holiday is English Camp!
This time in 7 days we will be walking the soft sands of Koh Phi Phi with Lauren and Tom who will be our travel buddies for the next 6 weeks.
This our rough plan although very little is set in stone so we'll just see how we go :)
- Koh Phi Phi - We'll meet Lauren and Tom and make the most of being on one of the most beautiful islands in the world
- Koh Lanta - more beach and hopefully a trip to Koh Muk and the Emerald Cave
- Kanchanaburi - We loved it when we visited 2 years ago and this time we are hoping to ride the Death Railway.
- Nakhon Sawan - We will show off our town and favourite food spots
- Chiang Mai - Khao Soi and temples. That's pretty much my plan.
- Chiang Rai - We've never been here and I'm really excited about exploring the area and visiting the White Temple.
- Slow boat down the Mekong River to Luang Prabang
- Vang Vieng
- Southern Laos - some mixture of Thakeck, Konglor Cave, Bolaven Plateau and probably celebrating Songkran (google it) somewehere
- Angkor Wat - what more is there to say?
And then a week to relax before term starts!
This is by far the biggest trip we've been on and we can't wait! It's going to be strange to be away from home and work for so long but I'm sure we'll be so busy having fun it'll fly by.
Let us know if you've been to any of our destinations and have some tips for us :)